My Top Picks for Fun Vegetable Recipes for Kids
Here are my top picks for vegetable recipes for kids. These recipes are fun to make and eat!
Crispy Kale Recipe by Stephanie Gallagher
Yummy Kale chip recipe! Quick and easy!
Crispy Kale Photo by Stephanie Gallagher
Crinkle Carrots Fries from Parents.com
My youngest daughter and I have always been carrot lovers. I can’t say the same for my oldest daughter, but she gobbles these carrot fries up!
- Slice 1 pound of carrots into 1/2-inch-wide sticks using a crinkle cutter.
- Toss with 1-tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, and 1/4-teaspoon salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15 to 20 minutes, or until soft, on a parchment paper-lined pan.
Cauliflower “Popcorn” from Parents.com
- Toss 3 cups small cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Roast at 450 degrees F., uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring once or twice.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
Zucchini Oven Chips from Cooking Light
Want your kids to eat zucchini? Try this recipe!!!!
Sweet Potato and Parmesan Chips from WhatsGabyCooking.com
One of my all time favorite sweet potato recipes!
Roasted Parmesan Green Beans from Skinnytaste.com
My kids just love this recipe and so do I!
Do you have any to share? Please do!