Yes You Can!
Happy Monday Everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Yesterday was my Healthy Habits Workshop and it was truly inspiring to see participants focusing and opening up about their health goals! Everyone really connected and supported each other with pinpointing goals, designing plans and coming up with doable actions! A Sunday well spent!
The take home message here is “Yes You Can” train your brain to create healthy habits! Keep these 8 things in mind…
1) Specify the habit you would like to create.
2) Recognize the intentions and purpose of your habit.
3) Understand the value of adopting the new habit.
4) Repetition is key.
5) Be aware of warning signs and/or triggers.
6) Create a solid plan of actions.
7) Stay motivated in keeping the new habits.
8) Understand that creating new habits take time.
Go make some healthy habits and stop saying “I can’t” and start saying “I can!”