Are you ready to get fit? GoodFoodMama’s Mindfully Fit Holiday Health Challenge is a 5-week challenge that encourages you to practice mindful eating and to exercise smarter during the holidays (and year round)! It’s not a diet or fad, it’s designed to help you on your way to developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle!
First a little background:
Mindful eating is not a diet. It’s a conscious way of eating and enjoying food for both good health and pleasure. It is about bringing awareness and appreciation to the experience of eating. When you slow down and pay attention to how and what you eat, you’re more likely to make better decisions that will nourish your body.
To exercise smarter simple means that you need to focus your efforts on what’s going to get you the results you are looking for with your workouts.
How the challenge works:
- E-Newsletter – Each Monday morning during the 5-week challenge, you will receive a Mindfully Fit newsletter through email to help you stay on track. The Mindfully Fit newsletter will include a weekly challenge with supporting tools and tips.
- Choose one weekly challenge – Each week you can select one challenge from a total of 5 offered, so you can customize to your needs for that week!
- Access support – It’s up to you how you would like to participate to get the support and motivation you need from the challenge. You can do any of the following: Read the newsletters for motivation and reminders.
- Report your participation each week (to be eligible for the weekly prize drawing) and/or at the end of the program (to be eligible for the grand prize). Share tips you have found to be successful with fellow participants via GoodFoodMama FB page. Also, look for extra tips posted on our FB page.
- Our Mindfully Fit Holiday Health Challenge is ending next week! If you are interested in receiving a PDF copy of the challenge once completed subscribe to GoodFoodMama (see link on right) and request a copy!
How to Win Prizes:
- Weekly Prize Drawing. To be eligible for the weekly prize drawing, you need to report your participation each week by the deadline. Weekly prizes to be announced.
- There are three options for reporting your participation:
- Click online – a link will be provided to you each week in a reminder email. Send a Email – and put in the subject line “participated in Mindfully Fit this week.”
- *Deadline for reporting participation is 12:00 pm on Mondays for the previous week’s participation. (Ex: the deadline for week 1 (Nov 30-Dec. 4) is due Mon, Dec. 7 by 12:00 pm).
How to Win the Grand Prize!
To be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing, you must do both of the following:
1) Complete the challenge!
- Submit the final challenge reporting form. A link to the form will be provided on Mon, Jan 4. You need to report that you participated in the program for the 5 weeks.
2) Complete the challenge evaluation to be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- Submit the online evaluation. We will ask for your name but it will not be associated with your answers.
- Deadlines: Friday, Jan 15, 2016
- You will be sent several email reminders with the links to the challenge completion and evaluation forms prior to the deadline.
- Grand prize drawing will take place on Mon, Jan 18, 2016.