“I have no time to workout!” I hear it all the time, but there are ways to work in exercise throughout your day. Here are some easy ways to keep moving throughout the day:
- Park your car at the back of the lot.
- Get out of the office building and enjoy walking meetings.
- Get off the bus a few stops earlier.
- Take the stairs every chance you get.
- Use a hands-free headset for conference calls so that you can walk around as you listen and talk.
- Practice stretching and breathing exercises at the copier.
- When you’re working at your computer, use an exercise ball as your office chair.
- Take a break from the computer and do a Wall Sit: Stand with your back against a wall. Walk your feet forward as you slide your back down the wall, bending your knees up to 90 degrees. Hold for one minute and repeat.
It all adds up. So go workout!
Have more tips? Do share.