With summer right around the corner it is important for you and the kids to stay hydrated. While water is the best option for staying hydrated, summer offers delicious refreshing fruits and vegetables that can help you stay hydrated. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Lettuce is 96 percent water!
2. Cucumbers are 95 percent water.
3. Watermelon is made up of about 91 percent water.
4. Strawberries are 91 percent water.
5. Spinach is about 91 percent water.
6. Cantaloupe is about 90 percent water.
7. Broccoli is a whopping 89 percent water.
8. Raspberries and blueberries are both around 85 percent water.