30 Affirmations For Mindful Healthy Eating
Have you been thinking about trying to eat healthier but feel like you can’t stick to it? Or maybe you’ve been meaning to start a healthy eating habit but can’t seem to get motivated?
If you’re looking for some inspiration, try out these 30 affirmations for mindful healthy eating!
1. I am in control of what I put into my body.
2. I am worth taking care of.
3. I am capable of making healthy choices.
4. Eating healthy makes me feel good.
5. I deserve to be healthy and happy.
6. When I take care of myself, I can better take care of others.
7. I have the power to choose what I eat.
8. I am not perfect and that’s okay.
9. Making mistakes is part of the learning process.
10. Every journey starts with a single step.
11. Small changes can make a big difference.
12. I am worthy of respect, love, and affection – including from myself .
13. Restriction is not sustainable or healthy .
14. I want to eat foods that make me feel good – physically and emotionally
15. Food is fuel for my body and mind – I want to give it the best fuel possible.
16. I am allowed to enjoy the food I eat – knowing that it is also nourishing my body
17. Eating nutritious foods does not have to be boring or restrictive – there are endless possibilities!
18. Nourishing my body with healthy foods helps me think more clearly and positively
19. Healthy eating habits are one tool that helps me manage my mental health
20. When I’m feeling down, reaching for unhealthy comfort foods only makes me feel worse in the long run
21. My relationship with food is just that – a relationship – and like all relationships, it takes work
22. It’s okay if I don’t love every vegetable – there are plenty of other nutrient-rich foods to choose from
23 . There is no “good” or “bad” food – all food can fit into a balanced, healthy diet
24. I deserve to treat my body with respect – that includes listening to its hunger cues
25. Not all calories are created equal – 100 calories from a candy bar are not the same as 100 calories from an apple
26. “Healthy” looks different on everyone – my worth is not measured by the number on the scale
27. “Dieting” doesn’t work – making sustainable lifestyle changes does
28. “Clean eating” doesn’t mean perfection – it means being aware of and intentional about the foods I’m putting into my body
29. “If it’s not fun, I’m not doing it” applies to exercise too! Find an activity that you enjoy and stick with it
30. Last but not least – progress, not perfection! Nurturing a healthy relationship with food is a lifelong journey.
Why Are Health Affirmations Important?
Affirmations are important for maintaining a healthy mindset and improving mental health.
Repeating affirmations to yourself can help combat negative self-talk and replace it with positive thinking. This can lead to better self-esteem, improved confidence, and overall better mood. Affirmations can also aid in goal setting and achieving success.
Believing in oneself and their abilities is the first step towards reaching goals and living a fulfilling life.
It’s important to remember that affirmations don’t just have to be about self-improvement or success; they can also be used as affirmations of self-love and worthiness.
No matter what type of affirmation you use, regularly repeating them can greatly enhance your mental health and well-being.
So don’t be afraid to affirm your worth, importance, and greatness – because you deserve it!
30 Affirmations for Good Healthy Eating
Creating and maintaining a healthy relationship with food is essential for our overall wellbeing but it’s not always easy.
If you’re looking for some motivation, try out these 30 affirmations for mindful healthy eating!
Remember, it’s all about progress not perfection!
Small changes can make a big difference in your relationship with food – and yourself!
Thanks for reading and please feel free to share your own affirmations below.
READ MORE: 7 Reasons to Eat Healthy While Traveling