Tag Archives: Healthy diet
I have been getting a lot of questions about my health coaching services so I thought it might be good to share a post for everyone. One of my greatest pleasures in life is helping people understand what it means to be healthy and how to do this. My approach to health coaching is not a one size fits all Every person has specific, individual needs such as how to eat well to increase their energy and to feel better overall or wanting to lose post-baby body fat or some basic nutrition education. As your health coach I will develop a wellness plan with recommendations for diet, exercise and lifestyle based on your specific goals and needs. My goal with health coaching is not about your short-term success, but rather your long-term success with optimal health.
Some of the benefits of us working together:
You reaching or maintain a healthy weight.
You learning how to eat mindfully to avoid cycles of dieting and weight gain.
You developing a healthy relationship with food.
You becoming a healthy role model for your children.
Is health coaching right for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Am I committed to prioritizing my health?
2. Am I ready to lose that unwanted body fat with the support of a health coach?
3. Am I ready to make a commitment to replacing my current eating habits with healthier eating habits?
4. Am I ready to make a commitment to increasing or participating in some sort of physical activity on a regular basis?
5. Is today the day I want to regain my confidence, health and start liking who I see in the mirror?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then health coaching may be for you!
For more detail information like, specific programs and prices read this!
Right now I am offering a New Year Bonus – Get 15% off your program if you order before December 31st! There are 15 spaces (five dedicated to Virtual Coaching only) available for January start-up! Contact me here to sign up!